Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Feelin Green

a masculine get well card
 
" Monster " is part of the " Monster Pet Shop " a Paper Shelter Digital
 
The Paper Shelter : Masculine
 
STAMPlorations : Sketch #12 
 
Masculine @

11 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

Great little monster card. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Masculine or Grungy." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal Eureka Stamps DT

Helen said...

Great card, just perfect for our 'One for the boys' challenge at Ruby's Rainbow. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

maria f. said...

If I had a monster, I'd want him to look just like that! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations with this cutie.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Lovely, that monster! Thanks for playing again with us at STAMPlorations! Come back next time, too!

Shery Russ said...

Such a fun masculine card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Colette said...

Brilliant! Fab use of the monster, never would have thought of using it for a get well card, great masculine card, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter Make it Manly challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

That's quite the monster! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your monster card!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Rosemary said...

Oooooh, I LOVE the monster!! Fabulous card! Thank you for playing in our challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Rosie

Carol said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining our Boys will be Boys challenge at CFAS. Carol DT x

Milnie said...

Just adorable, love the cute monster!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafting for all Seasons! Good Luck & I hope we see you again!

Hugs,

Milnie DT