Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Castle O' White

white on white card - these are always a challenge
 
" Scottish Castle " is a Delicious Doodles Digital Stamp
 
Delicious Doodles Challenge : White on White
 
 
Anything Goes @

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! LOVE how you used the image.. Love your white on white!!! Its just fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Unknown said...

Adorable Design Thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge it is much appreciated without you we would have no challenge, I do hope you will join us again for another fab challenge nest week…. Good luck in the draw…
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally awesome! I really love how you have used the sketch for this.

Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! Love the white on white! Pretty image too!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love your white on white . This is stunning. I love castles and white on white is done beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles Challenges
susan s