a ' Beary ' Girly Notecard
" Bearing Flowers " is a Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamp
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge : 2 Die Cuts and Purple
Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday : Anything Goes

{ Ribbon - 1 Word Sentiment - Bling }
Die Cuts - Butterflies - Designer Paper
a close-up
Other @
Pixie's Snippets Playground : Snippets
{the DP's are Scraps}
Use Your Stuff : Bling
Craftyboots Challenge : Butterflies or Bees
Cute Daisy May Challenge : Lots of Layers
Anything Goes @




17 comments:
That is quite a detailed sketch you chose and it looks to me you nailed it! The bear is a darling image for your focal point - the butterflies with the script on them are quite interesting and finally the flower mimicking the flower he is holding is a nice balance in the colors. Nicely done AJ!
Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
Challenge #73 ATG w/ optional Twist - 'Use metal'
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
Oooops! I just posted a long comment for you but incorrectly signed with the wrong hat! I am coming to you from Aud Sentiments - the comment still stands, but I want to acknowledge you from the right challenge -and BINGO it is!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments: [#107 "BINGO"]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)
Oh my gosh. Your bear is just the cutest . I love, love his expression!! I like the plain script on the butterflies against the colours of the die cut flower too. Thank you for fluttering by . Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).
I absolutely love how you colored this darling bear! I love to make fur look real - you have brought him to life!
Everything came together perfectly! love the butterflies with a touch of bling and eye catching sketch!
Thanks for playing along in our die cut/purple challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's
hugs
Judy
Such a cute image. Love all your embellishments too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.
Adorable card!Love the butterflies!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week and good luck!
HUgs,Kari :)
Totally adorable card AJ - love the bear with that sweet expression and you added so many pretty elements too.
Hugs, Di xx
Really sweet card, such a cute little image and lovely layout. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
What a wonderful card! So many pretty details. You've done a super job with the challenge theme. Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.
Wonderful design for your card. One of my favorite images. Love that butterfly...Hugs, joann
So adorable! I love the bling on the butterfly!Thanks for playing along with us this week at Use Your Stuff!
Gorgeous coloring on this sweet teddy! Your whole creation is gorgeous as well.
LOVE your 'beary' girlie notecard. Super fun and oh, so sweet.
Thanks for playing along in the Two Dies & a little purple challenge with my Sassy Gals!
So cute! You achieved a nice texture on that bear. Nicely done!
Thanks for playing along at Sassy Cheryl's!
This is so sweet!!!
Awww what a cute creation! I am terrible at following sketches but you have it down! Thank you for playing bingo with us this challenge! Love Marie-Clare, Aud Sentiments Design Team x
Fab take on the sketch! Love it! Ty for playing with Aud Sentiments.
Post a Comment