a thinking of you card
" I'm Thinking of You " cat is a Lynne Stansbery Digital
Stamp from Squigglefly
Squigglefly Challenge : Square Cards
MFPSPeedy TV : Sketch w. Twist
Lace - Sentiment - Die Cut Lace - Digi - Die Cut
Other @
Loves To Create Challenge : Cute w. punches / die cuts
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge : Anything goes
Nutcrafters : Animals or insects
Top Tip Tuesday : Monochromatic
Cute Card Thursday : Blue Hues
the inside



15 comments:
AJ! This is wonderful! One of my favorite images and you colored it beautifully! So glad to see you in the Squigglefly challenge and using a Squigglefly image too. Good luck in the challenge and I love your card! Hugz!
Gorgeous card AJ thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx (DT)
Oh how cute....thank you for sharing with us at Nutcrafters....
Good luck
Sylvia xx
Your card is adorable! Love the sweet image!
And, I think I forgot to mention, thank you for sharing with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge!
I love this image and have used it on several cards. Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly this week.
Oh, the poor kitty looks so dejected. You've made a beautiful Thinking of You card. Thanks for sharing with us on MFP's Sketch with a Twist.
This is so pretty! I love the lace strip behind the image. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge
This is SO pretty! I love that image...gorgeous! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create challenge this week!!
HUGS,
Chris
DT
Adorable card! Thank you for joining our Cute with Punches & Die Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner
Love the adorable image on your pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.
Lovely card! Great coloring and decoration! Thank you share it with us in The Crazy Challenge!
Sneji,TD
Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
groetjes, Ellen
This is a beautifully designed card, not completely monochrome though with the added blue. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday for our monochrome challenge. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx
Beautiful, love the sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin
Post a Comment