a Retro Holiday Card
" What If " {Retro Woman }
is a KennyK Digital Download
KennyK's Krafty Krew Challenge : Holiday sparkle
Try Stampin' On Tuesday : Sketch
Anything Goes @
Other @
Cute Card Thursday : Sparkles
Art Impressions : Holly Jolly Christmas
Polkadoodles : Digi Days : Fashion Divas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas : Music
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas : Oct Extra : Christmas
the inside


12 comments:
Thanks for sharing this beautiful card for both CHNC challenges x
Hey, AJ...I'd have to say your card is the first retro Christmas card I've ever seen, but I like it. :) I like how the bright blue on your card makes it stand out, and I like the music notes in the background since I'm a music lover. Thanks for playing with us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara
Awesome image!! Great design, love your colors and your designer papers. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!
Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
Hugs, Jackie GD
Very creative! Thanks so much for playing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Holiday Chic* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, top 3 and spotlight!
Tammy, KennyK Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx
Like the color combo you used. Thanks for playing along with us @ An Inky Situation.
What a fun card! Thanks for joining us this week at TSOT!
Gorgeous colors, great retro feel and the way you did the sketch is perfect. Thanks for joining us at TSOT. Kathy (DT)
This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday at Polka Doodles.
Anjie
Stunning card!! Fabulous focal image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!
I love your retro card! Thanks for joining our "fashion diva" challenge at the Digi Choosday blog!
Hugs xx Cara xx
What an awesome creation, Love the whole look...
Thanks for playing with us at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Digi Challenge...
Yvonne DT...
Post a Comment