Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween Digital Card

a Halloween Card featuring Frankenstein
 
" Frankenstien" is a Smeared Ink Digital
 
Smeared and Smudged : October Freaky Freebie
 
Smeared And Smudged : Very Sketchy
 
{100 % digital)
Delicious Doodles :  Halloween (non-scary)
Smudgy Antics : use only a Smeared Ink Stamp


5 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

Fabulous take on the challenge sketch and I'm loving what you've done with Frankie! Those super vibrant colors just pop against the background. Great work! Thanks for playing along with Smudgy Antics :)

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great digi piece, Frankie looks cool. Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics :)

Shelley said...

Fabulous piece, I love how you have used the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics and Delicious Doodles

Matney said...

Such fancy script for this freaky Frank! Love that contrast and such a great take on the card sketch. Wonderful digital creation and so glad you shared with us at Smudgy Antics.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Frankie looks so cool!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!