Very sweet card! I love those mittens!Thank so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!
Fabulous card - love the die cuts and super LO.Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.Good luck.Debs xx
Lovely christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.
Just adorable! The mittens and sentiment are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!
Super cute card!!! Love the mittsThanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very sweet card! I love those mittens!
Thank so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!
Fabulous card - love the die cuts and super LO.
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
Lovely christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.
Just adorable! The mittens and sentiment are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!
Super cute card!!! Love the mitts
Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html
Post a Comment