Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Chai

Cooler days mean Pumpkin Latte's
 
 a set of 8 thank you cards
 
" Pumpkin Latte " is a Fresh Brewed Digital Image
 
Fresh Brewed : Oct Challenge : Pumpkins
 
{Rotated Counterclockwise -  Flipped Horizontally}
 
Pumpkins @
{I used the accent essentials for the card base}
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Paper Pretties : eat, drink, be merry
Outlawz : CAS Sunday : relaxation
{drinking a hot beverage on a cool afternoon}
 
 

15 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, AJ! Very unique take on sketch! Love the Fresh Brewed Image! Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Stephanie said...

What an adorable set of cards!! I really like the coffee "rings." What a creative touch. I really enjoy seeing your work at Word Art Wednesday.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so sweet! I love them!

Ros Crawford said...

These are fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

Caroline said...

These are such fabulous thank you cards. Love them. Yum, pumpkin latte sure sounds good!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

designermc said...

I love your Pumpkin Latti packages.
Great idea and I love the bright orange pumpkin. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.
Nancy,DT

Mollie said...

Awesome projects! You did a great job! Thanks so much for joining us over at BBTB2 this week!

Sharon said...

Great Thank You cards. Love the image and the card shape. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Pumpkin Time' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful fall themed card and just love all of the elements you've used, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Mayras Designs said...

These are so cute ! And yes the pumpkin latte sounds delicious ! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

moknowsall said...

Love your card. I just made pumpkin latte this morning. Thanks for posting at BBTB2

Maureen

Betty said...

Ohh, pumpkin latte sounds good and your cards are so cute. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Yummy, yummy! Love this project. Of course, I do love me some coffee. . .so maybe that's part of the reason. :)
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

Anonymous said...

This is fab! Love that image and sentiment x Thanks for playing along at Moving along with the times this week.

Kelly x

Chrissy Larson said...

What fun! Love the cute coffee...now I could use some. ;)