a note just because
" Bouquet Chick " is a From the Heart Digital Stamp
From the Heart Sketch # 38
Pink Gem Challenge : Recipe : 3 Designer Papers
2 Types of Embellishments 1 image
{Bling and Bow}
Cute Daisy May : Spots n Dots
Fab - N - Funky : Spots n Stripes
Craft Room Challenges : feathered friends
the Squirrel and the Fox : things with wings
Anything Goes @


9 comments:
Hi AJ,
gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again;-))m
What a fun card. I love the googlie eyes!
Thanks for joining in with us this week for our ‘recipe’ challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.
Hugs
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Pink Gem Designs,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.
Oh my, AJ - your art is always SO sweet and fun. I am VERY grateful to have you share with us, and I always enjoy visiting your blog to see your work.
have a blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
What a funky little chick, I love the googly eyes! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Fab 'n Funky :)
This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's..And good luck.
Caz xx
Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky.
Thank you for sharing your super cute card with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.
This bright and cheerful card is sure to cheer up the recipient. I really like how you colored the vase & flowers. Thanks so much for sharing us at Word Art Wednesday.
Hi AJ :-) beautiful papers and your chick is so sweet with the google eyes. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge
Crafty hugs
Annie x
Post a Comment