Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Cupcake Kinda Day

Well, actually everyday is a cupcake day!
 
"Sweet Love Cupcake" is a From the Heart Digital Stamp
 
From the Heart : Sketch No. 36
 
{Pink, Flowers, Easel Card)
 
 
Art Impressions : Fun Folds
Crafty Ribbons : Anything with ribbons
The Scrapbooking Queen : Anything goes
Simon Says : Going Dotty
Tuesday Taggers : Going Dotty
Penny's Challenges : Anything goes
Just B Creative Crazy  : Anything goes
Create With TLC : show it off Sunday
 
Thursday, August 29, 2013

12 comments:

Imke said...

Fabulous easel card and great take with our sketch.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps

Unknown said...

AJ I love your easel card! The pink looks perfect and I agree every day is a cupcake day !Thanks for joining us at From the Heart stamps and hope to see more of your creations. Hugs N Stuff, Laura

Eemeli said...

Such a pretty creation. Love that sentiment!! Thanks for joining our "BINGO" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Jo Grason said...

I love your layout and the colour combo, such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, good luck!
Jo x

One Old Stitch said...

This is so cute! Everyday is a cupcake day!

Anonymous said...

I love easel cards and never think about them until I see someone else's! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart for our sketch challenge!!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I love easel cards and never think about them until I see someone else's! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart for our sketch challenge!!
Lyn

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at TioT's this time. It looks a delicious image.
Yvonne

morentin1326 said...

What a yummy creation,nicely done ...
Thanks for playing with us at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Digi Challenge...
Yvonne...

cebelica said...

Yum, this cupcake looks delicious. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Reneé Matarese said...

What a sweet easel card. I love your paper choices. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. Renee