Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Blue Skies

Wishing you Blue Skies and Sunny Days
 
" Umbrella Girl " is a Nutcrafters Digital Stamp
 
Nutcrafters Challenge : Lots of Layers
 
{rotated clockwise}
 
{G : Blue Lace Stamp Tag Polka Dots}
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
Tags @
 
Other @
Polkadoodle Challenges : Digital Day

16 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Oooh, I love how the sketch looks rotated and those clouds are really FUN! Thanks for stopping by and getting sketchy with us this week.
~Jo, SSW-DT

Heide said...

Super cute, love the lace and the darling clouds. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Jo Grason said...

Such a cute card, I love the clouds and the bright papers you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, good luck!
Jo xxx

BrendaB said...

How cute! I love the little clouds and the lace edging! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Linda Anderson said...

Awwww, so precious! What an adorable image. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Cathi ONeill said...

What a cute card! Love the image and the cute sentiment tag! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, AJ: Your card is very cute. Thank you for playing BINGO with us at Simply Create Too--I see all the items under our letter "G".

Looking forward to seeing your entries in our upcoming challenges too.

Diane
SimplyCreateToo Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

mulberry station said...

Super cute! I love the clouds and sentiment. Thanks for sharing your darling card with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

A super sweet card and the lace is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

Aww that is just tooo cute! Fab colours and love the little cloud.

Thanks for joining in with us this
week at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday.

Sarah

Kathie said...

Very cute card AJ such a sweet image and I just love those clouds. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Unknown said...

Cute. Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

simply monica said...

Super cute love the image. Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps I am sure I will see you next week right?!!

Sally Dube said...

Super cute!! LOVE the clouds =)
Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally SSW-DT

Arlana 11426 said...

Super sweet card. Love your detail! Have a sweet day! Arlana@SSW!!!

Sharon Basel said...

Great job with the sketch. Love those clouds and how you did the sentiment. So good to have you join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT