Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

2 Sunflowers

CAS with Sunflowers
 
" Good Works " Sentiments is a Stampin Up! Stamp
called Inspired By Nature
 
 
CASology : Country
 
Lawnscaping Challenge : Pintrest Inspired
find something that inspires you and use that as your 'pin!'
 
I searched for Country and found this beautiful photo
 

10 comments:

Samantha Casey said...

Very cute card! I love the flowers! Amazing job!

-Samantha

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super country lovely Sunflowers, love your inspiration photo so much!


Thanks for joining us in the FUN at CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

Love the folk-art feel of this - a great CAS take on your inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Elizabeth Price said...

Super sweet, simply impeccable, and very striking. I love the combination of the two challenges. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

brrenwick said...

What a fun card! I love the fun sunflowers....perfect for our sketch! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Love the color combo!!! Sunflower makes the perfect accent!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

Gillian R said...

Wonderful inspiration photo and wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to use the sunflowers on the red background. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at hand Stamped Sentiments.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to use the sunflowers on the red background. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at hand Stamped Sentiments.

Krista said...

I love finding inspiration online, too! I love your choice! Great use of the layout!! Thanks for joining us at HSS!