Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

13 Halloween Days - 2

Simply Betty  Day 2 of 13 Days of Halloween
 
Eye balls and body parts! Incorporate some kind of parts in your project!
Anything goes, just add those body parts!!
 
I added Googley Eyes - 8 of them
"Witch Mercedes" is a Simply Betty Digital Stamp
 
 
Halloween - theme or colors @
 
the inside


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love googly eyes! They just make me giggle. Your card definitely put a smile on my face.
While I was visiting, I noticed that you're having an issue with your badges/blinkies along the sidebar re-sizing themselves. I found an easy fix for that (after it happened to me too) and you can see the steps for that here:
Fix for your blogger photos going out of size
Please be sure to leave me a comment if this works for you. I'd love to know that I was able to help you!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at HIMCR this week and good luck.
hugs--
Roberta
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
My Blog Candy

Betty Boo! said...

SUPER cool! Love the googly eyes!

Betty

Melissa Czapor said...

Adore the colors!! The googly eyes made me smile!! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique Challenge blog!

Irene's Creations said...

Wonderful. Thanks for joining our 13 Days of Halloween at Simply Betty Stamps.

bumblebee creations said...

awesome colors! Thanks for joining in our challenge at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - love your coloring and colors! Thanks for playing at US!

CraftyGirl said...

Super idea to use the googly eyes. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Laila said...

super card, fresh halloween colours and a great image :)

thank you for joining PUG :)
laila aka koneko

Sara said...

very nice, thanks for playing along with TSB

Liliya said...

Fabulous colourful card! Thank you for joining CMM Challenge! Lilia DT