" Bobblehead Farm Sheep " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
( Hand Coloured w. Markers )
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog :
Theme : Down on the Farm
I made a Ewe Birthday Set including :
Card, Tag, Bag
See the Card Here
See the Tag Here
Details of the Bag
Anything Goes @
Other @
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends : Celebrate
Pixies Snippets Playground : Snippets
Happy Little Stampers : Die Cuts
Dies R US : Birthdays
I am using : Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits
Die Set Stacked Baroque (on tag / behind Ewe )
Fan Pages @







8 comments:
Wonderful gift bag! I love that you incorporated a tag in the project! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
A lovely colourful gift bag. Thank you for joining in the 5th Anniversary Celebrations at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.
Welcome back AJ! Happy Dance here. Love this adorable bag you made. So cute!
Hugs
Di xx
What a fun project! So cute.Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers,so happy you joined us!
A great fun bag. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.
Debbie
TTCRD DT
decrafts - my blog
Oh my goodness, I just adore this! such a cute bag! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Hugs, Zowie xx
Arty Divas DT
Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria
What a fantastic gift bag! I love your design with all the layers, gorgeous colour combinations and that fun little tag!! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge this month!
Post a Comment