Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Candy Fox

12 comments:

Rosie said...

A wonderful card.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. 😍

Donna Walls said...

I love this image and your coloring is superb! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna-DT Member

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic coloring, AJ! Love the candy cane in red and yellow. I just know that means it's a combo of strawberry and banana flavors. :-D Putting on 2 DT hats this time - Thank you so much for entering our "Anything Goes" challenges at Jan's Digi Stamps this fortnight and at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in both challenges.
NanaConnie DT

Kyla said...

I love this sweet image. Beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Sherri said...

What a great card and that sentiment just makes it even better! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic sentiment. It would work wonderful in a bullet journal too. Great colouring too.
Thank you for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

Tammy L said...

Great card and I love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again!
Tammy

Anne Temple said...

Such a sweet card and sentiment :-) So glad you shared them with us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.

Sabina said...

Wow, gorgeous colouring, love it. Thank you for entering our challenge at Through The Purple Haze.
Sabina DT

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!

Vannessa said...

This is gorgeous and I love how you coloured the image. The sentiment is fabulous for it too. Thank you for joining in the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge this time. Hope to see you again!

Vannessa, DT for LeAnn's World 101