Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

Immortal Love

& CCC Feebie #41 are 2 Oddball Art Digital Stamps

CCC #41 coming out Friday Night - Feb 22 2019

Weekly Newsletter Creepy Cute Chronicles (CCC) - Every Friday!
Sign up at www.creepycuteart.com (top right corner click "sign up")
Inspiration, Tutorials, New Stamp releases, Free Downloads and more …  

Oddball Art Stamps Challenge : February 2019 
Anything Goes opt. Sentimentally Deranged




Use my discount code in the Shop
to get 10% off your next purchase  :: enter code  DTAJ10



Have you visited the new and improved Oddball Art site lately?

Jump into our Oddball Forum to share your creative works,
find tips and tutorials,
chat with other Oddballs AND potentially WIN
a $10 Gift Certificate at the end of the month!
  To qualify you must just simply be active in the forum.....
 on the last day of each month one lucky Oddball will be chosen
 and announced in the forum to win the certificate!

12 comments:

Billie A said...

Sad that cards like this are needed but they are and I have had two lovely fur babies pass. I like your card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.
Billie A
Crafty Gals Corner
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink
Crafty Catz

Barbara Bruder said...

Adorable card. And yes sadly we all need this kind of a card from time to time. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Cindy C. said...

A little spooky but fun! Thanks for joining our February challenge over at a2z.

Lisa J said...

I adore this card and image. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Joyce said...

What a unique card. So well designed and colored. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Your detail on this is amazing! (I keep noticing new details like the shadow behind the hand!) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Arlene said...

Such a fun card! I'm still smiling. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

desperatehousewifecraft said...

I just had to come over and comment on this card AJ, this is too funny and your colouring of it is awesome too! I have to get those stamps! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Ela said...

So original! Well done and thanks for entering it at The Sketchy Challenges. Hugs Ela DT

Karen L K said...

What a nicely colored, great looking scene! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

CraftyLyn said...

Fantastic card ,and I love the sentiment beautifully coloured as always,thanks for joining us here at Creative inspirations challenge Lyn DT x.