Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Reading is ...

" Bird Books " is an Ike's Art Digital Stamp
" Reading Sentiment " is a Create W. TLC Digital

Ike's World Challenges : B is for Blue


Sketch Saturday #551                               
 
                                       Aud Sentiments
                                      Pattern Paper - Digi Stamp 
                                        Fav. Color (Blue)


Anything Goes @

Other @
Pile It On : Pink or Blue
Make My Monday : Kraft
Scribbles Designs : 3 or More Layers

wins




8 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us a Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sall said...

Not only do I love the image but your quote is perfect. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

ike said...

Super gorgeous and such an inspiring sentiment.
Thank you very much for using my image.
Thank you too for coming to play at IkesWorld Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

pst said...

Fabulous card, I love the background paper with the sentiment and the books in the image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope to see you back again.

Lisa J said...

Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

Sue - said...

What a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

Di said...

Great card AJ - wonderful image and sentiment, the added print really pulls it all together beautifully.

So glad you came to play with us!

Hugs

Di xx

Borqna said...

I agree - it's a Great, Fabulous and Gorgeous card!
My favorite card!
Thank you too for coming to play at IkesWorld Challenges.
Good luck!