Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Renai Pony

 
" Renai Pony " is a Little Miss Muffet Digital Stamp
 
If you haven't heard the news, here is part of a note from
Barbara Sproatmeyer - the owner of Little Miss Muffet
{to see full news flash -- go to the LMM Fan Page Here }
 
"" It's been a fantastic eight years and every minute has been an adventure.
However, it looks like I'm past due for a well-earned sabbatical and I'm going to take it.
As the artist and owner behind Little Miss Muffet Stamps,
I'm going to be on hiatus for an extended time and re-center...
This week, all digital stamps will be 50% off. No coupon required.
Get them while you can because they will ALL be discontinued on the site this
Saturday, January 12 at 4:00 pm Central Time. ""
 
 
Little Miss Muffet Challenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Pile It On : Land Animals
Incy Wincy Designs : Quotes / Sayings
Make My Monday : Words / Sentiments
Path Of Positivity : ATG opt Inspiration
Ikes World Challenge : A is for Animals

13 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and brilliant sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

Anonymous said...

HI Aj, wow wow all I can say is wow wow wow. This card has blown me away as its something that really needs to be said to the young people of today. I thank you for your creativity. I adore this card simply adore it its perfect. Thanks for joining in with us at the Incy Wincy Designs challenge. Thanks Cheryl DT
You can also follow my blog at https://thecraftinghearts.blogspot.com

ike said...

Fantastic card. Super image and great colouring.
I hope you enjoy your well earned rest. x

Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

ike said...

Oh, sorry - I meant to Barbara and NOT you of course !! :-)

Sue - said...

Super fun card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Julie Reed said...

Such a a sweet image and lovely card,thank you for joining us this week at DIGI CHOOSDAY.
Julie DT x

Cards By MI said...

Great card with a wonderful sentiment that we all need to keep in mind, daily. Thanks for joining us over at Creatalicious Challenges.
Love n hugs
Marie

ScrappyHorses said...

Truly an inspiring card! Such a fun, colorful image and the sentiment is perfect for our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

sweet art designs said...

What a fun little card. So cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

Claudia Martins said...

Gorgeous project .Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
pp Claudia Martins x DT

Warrell Creations said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining us at the Pile It On! Challenge Blog~ Marciava Warrell Design Team Member

Sall said...

Beautiful Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT