… Happy 9th Birthday Bugaboo …
I made a Monster Birthday set complete with a take home party favors
See Day 2 Here : Monster Birthday Gift Bag
See Day 3 Here : Monster Birthday Party Favors
See Day 4 Here : Monster Birthday Tag
Day 1 :
Catch The Bug Birthday Theme : Monster Party
I made a Monster Birthday Wishes Card
" Birthday Monsters " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
I rotated the sketch 90* Clockwise
inside reads : You're a wonderful reason
to celebrate !
Anything Goes @
Other @
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge : Birthdays
Your Next Stamp : Smile
Crafty Friends : New Beginnings
(I would consider Birthdays new beginnings)
Ike's World Challenge : A is for Animals
wins







15 comments:
Hi AJ, a fun card and treat set, love the bright colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT
Such a colourful and fun companion set. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT
Your card is fabulous, beautiful colouring of the fun image, great layout and perfect choice of DP.
Thanks for playing along at crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x
Hi I'm back again with another DT hat on. Love this set and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx
Beautiful design and lovely colouring. Thanks for playing along with us on Lemon Shortbread.
Regards,
Shamita DT
https://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com/
Such a wonderful set! I love all those monsters and your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us over at Sketch Saturday Challenge!
Sweet and beautiful card - bravo!!!
I agree - your coloring is gorgeous!
Thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges.
Blessings.
what a fun take on the sketch...love that you flipped it!! hanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Saturday!! We always love seeing the different interpretations on the sketch!!
Such a great coordinating set that's colourful and fun. So glad you joined us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, hope you come again, CarolG
Fun and cheerful design! I do like your coloring and the banner paper adds an extra party feel.
Thanks for joining our birthday celebration over at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!
Oh my gosh, AJ! I love this! I love the cheerfulness of this, and that sentiment inside is perfect! Thanks for joining in on the fun this week for our 9th birthday celebration at Catch the Bug Challenges! Julie O, DT at Bugaboo Stamps
I always enjoy your creations AJ! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo for our 9th Birthday Bash. Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Member
Awesome colouring and such a fun card :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
This is seriously awesome!!!!!!! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene
Ohhh those monsters are fabulous Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT
Post a Comment