… I can no other answer make, but thank and thanks …
" Dreamy Fox " is a MMedel Digital Illustration
Outlawz October Progressive Challenge : Dreamy Fox
Anything Goes @
Other @
Time Out Challenge : Inspired By Words
" let us be grateful for what makes us happy "
Di's Digi Designs : Cute
AAA Cards : Kindness
Crafting with Dragonflies : Thankful
wins



11 comments:
I love how the fox pops out like that! Awesome! Beautifully colored! Great job on the background! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
Sandy DT
What a cute fox!! And that sentiment is fabulous for a thank you card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
I actually have a fox who visits me and I'm partial to foxes every time I see them! This is absolutely adorable!! LOVE your card & I'm so glad you shared it for our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!
I'm so very happy you linked your super adorable fox card up to the Anything Goes challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!
Love your fox, superb card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
Beautiful CAS card AJ. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
So pleased you joined us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Love the CAS style. WynnDT
Such a sweet scene, AJ ... that little fox is adorable ... and what a great Shakespeare quote! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)
Adorable! I have a stamp with that saying...love it! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!
What a sweet fox! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!
Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.
Post a Comment