Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Finding Balance

" Libra " is an AliciaBel Digital Stamp
(free from challenge #18)
 
Challenge # 19 ATG w. Alicia Bel
 

 
inside reads :
 I am here for you always...
please know that I care .
 
Anything Goes @

5 comments:

aliciabel.com@gmail.com said...

Lovely! Graet work! I love how you painted the hair. :-)

Creative world said...

Fabulous card and coloring,love the CAS touch on it...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love your colouring.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

suzARTe said...

Such a great card with a very encouraging message, love it.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

Victoria Rowson said...

Fabulous card! Thank you so much for choosing to share your card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.