Pages

Monday, August 6, 2018

Summer Fun Tess

I am a Guest Designer @ Colouring In Scrapland
 
Tess Summer Fun " is a Crafty Sentiments Digital Stamp
 
 
Anything Goes Or Colour Palette
Image may contain: food
 
Sponsored By :
 Prize : 3 Digital Stamps 
  
 
 
 
 
 Anything Goes @
 
Other @
 kreativ Tanten : Summer
Aud Sentiments : Girly
Dragonfly Journey : Flower Power 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
Colouring in Scrapland Rules here ::
Coloring a stamp, physical or digital, with the technique of coloring you want.
Use the seal on a job can be a, tag, mini-album, altered card ...
You can follow the theme proposed or not, we both options, "Anything Goes / Optional Topic".
Share your work on the link you will find at the end of the entry.
The award winner is chosen by lot, people who follow the issue have double chance of winning, for that you have to share your work twice.
 

10 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Sandy Palmer said...

I really love the design here! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Sandy DT

Jeannie said...

Hi AJ! She is so sweet and I just love the idea of the patterned paper sentiment and how that looks with the background paper. Thanks so much for joining my Flower Power Blog Challenge and Good Luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Melanie R said...


Sweet card! I love the background paper and your coloring is superb. Thank you for joining in at Brown Sugar Challenge.

Twingomaus said...

Wow, so beautiful! I like it very much.
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Alex said...

Wonderful card. I like the colouration of the image.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Kreativ-Tanten and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#20 – Spotlight}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#20 – Summer}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#51 – ATG}
Alex' Kreative Seite

patty said...

wonderful card, stunning coloring, thankls a lot for your inspiration at the kreativtanten, love, patty

Conny said...

So wonderful! I love the shining colors on it!
Thanks for joining us at Kreativtanten!

Hugs,
Conny


Gismo`s kreative Seite
*Owner* ATC around the world
*Owner* ATC`s mit Herz
*DT* Papiria
*DT* Kreativtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

Greeshma said...

Such a cute card..
Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge!!
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/

Ines said...

Beautiful card :)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT