Hay ! Notecard
{ I was going for a 'Punny" card }
" Donkey Hat " is an Ike's Art Digital Stamp
part of the World Tour Series - Spain
Ike's Art Fan Page Progressive : Donkey Hat
Ike's World Challenge : Anything opt. twist
Anything Goes @
Other @
SheepSki Designs : Favorite Things
{ I love Horses }
All Sorts : Masculine
Sunny Day Crafting : Animal
Tuesday Taggers : Take a Ride
The Male Room : Wild & Free

wins

13 comments:
A wonderful fun card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne
It's a really great fun card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Noys to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.
B x
Hi AJ, a very cool and fun card, love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF
What a beautiful card project! I am in awe of it! So pleased you played along with us over at Try It On Tuesday! Your participation is much appreciated! Thank you very much!
oxo Susi
(DT- Try It On Tuesday)
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day, good luck!!! Amy DT
Oh fabulous! Love the expression on his face and the greeting is so fun! Thanks for playing at The Male Room.
Cute card! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
I had to laugh out loud with your card, what a wonderful sentiment for this fun horse. Thank you so much for joining us in our Wild & Free challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}
The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk
FABULOUS. Such a fun card and superb water colouring :-) Thank you for using one of my images and for playing in our FB Challenge. Thank you too for playing at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Ahhhh I do like this so adorable I really like it thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges
A great fun card
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday
Avril x
Hay! LOL I'm laughing. What a fantastic and very funny card! Love the coloring and that bold and big image! Love it! Thank you for going wild with us this week.
x Lise Mariann, DT for The Male Room
Adorable!
Thank you for joining us on the "Your Favourite Things" challenge at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki
Rijacki's Workshop
SheepSki Designs Etsy shop
Post a Comment