Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Masquerade

" Masquerade " is a Mari Digis Free Digital Stamp
 
Mari Digis Challenge Blog  :  Anything Goes w. Mari Digis 
 
monochrome challenge using the colours below … shades of red
 
 
Sponsored By
 
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
 
wins
 
 

7 comments:

Tinstar said...

Great card AJ. She's pretty and sassy, Lovely colouring. I just want to join in her fun. Thanks for playing with us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Mari Digis!

Judy V said...

Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us for Week #30 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

craftysahmiam said...

Thanks for sharing your fun and beautifuly colored masquerade card with us at Through The Craft Room Door

Crystal Komara said...

What a sweet card, AJ! Your coloring is just marvelous - I'm always in envy of those who can color because it's something I yearn to learn! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week! Crystal

Gail said...

Love this sassy miss with attitude! Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Created by Kath said...

Your sassy sweet girl is wonderfully colored! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!