WOW, what a gorgeous card. I love that sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a joy to have you play along. Blessings, Karen Letchworth Word Art Wednesday
Awesome card! Thanks so much for participating in our PATTIE’S CREATIONS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
This is so cute! I love your image. This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us… Pattie Artist and Owner
What a bright card. Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday. I would like to share with you God's Word in John 8:12 which says, "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” God's Word is timely and timeless. Have a blessed weekend!
9 comments:
Stunning card, great vibrant colours.
love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede this week.
Mary
Absolutely beautiful card,great design and color combo...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx
WOW, what a gorgeous card. I love that sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a joy to have you play along.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
Awesome card! Thanks so much for participating in our PATTIE’S CREATIONS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
This is so cute! I love your image. This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner
Such a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dare 2B Artzy!!
Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket
What a bright card. Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday. I would like to share with you God's Word in John 8:12 which says, "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” God's Word is timely and timeless. Have a blessed weekend!
JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Post a Comment