" Valentine Cats " is a Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp
Sasayaki Glitter Fan Page Progressive Challenge : Valentine Cats
Anything Goes @
Other @
Incy Wincy Designs : Love
Crazy 4 Challenges : Animals
Crafty Gals : Sparkle
Wins for this card





5 comments:
A very sweet card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting From the Heart
Mary
Beautiful card!!! I love the inking for the clouds and the kitties are totally adorable, gorgeous colors!!!! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Design Challenge! Naomi P.S. I am your newest follower!
Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy challenge !
Hope to see you again.
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼
Beautiful card! I love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us Crafting With An Attitude.
BozenA DT CWAA
Wooow superb colouring.. love it.. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #51.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw.. xx ~RoRa
Post a Comment