Sending You Smiles
from across the Miles
" Sending You Smiles " is a Digital Delights by Louby Loo Digital Stamp
Anything Goes @
Other @
Crazy 4 Challenges : Sentiment as Focus
Di's Digi Design Challenge : Punches/Dies
My Time To Craft : Travel
Happy little Stampers : Die Cut



8 comments:
Cute! I LOVE that little helicopter with that sentiment!
What a cool card and great take on the sketch!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
Milka DT
This is really such a sweet card. I love the litte helicopter. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca DT
WOW!! what a lovely card... love all the clouds..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti
This is fabulous, just love how you have put
it all together....love it!!!
Thank you for sharing with us at 'Digital Delights' this month, hope to see you again soon!
Hugs Shell xx
What a cute card, the helicopter is adorable! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!
love Mags B x
OMG fantastic take of the sketch! I like the sweet heli. Thanks for showing your beautiful card for the fairytale-challenge.
hugs
mamapia
Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Di's Digi Designs. We would love to see you again soon.
Deborah A
Post a Comment