Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stockings Hung

the stockings were hung on the chimney with care
in the hopes that St. Nick would soon be there ...

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

" Stocking " is part of the Mini Set - Christmas Tags
a Bugaboo Digital Stamp Set

{ use old stash and an old image }

Tuesday Taggers : Celebrate



Anything Goes @
Creatalicious Challenge opt Christmas

Christmas @
Deep Ocean : Santa's Coming to town
Di's Digi Design : Traditional Colors

17 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Lovely card AJ, your papers compliment the image so well. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Marjut said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

Jen Leeflang said...

Super layout! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
Love
Jen
Bugaboo DT

Ellenor said...

What a nice card, love it! :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Creatalicious Challenges.
*DT-Ellenor*

Larissa said...

Fabulous card. I love how you coloured the image. Thanks for entering our challenge at Di's digi stamps.

Hugs,
Larissa

Patti said...

I love your image and paper choices AJ, thanks so much for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :o)

Marlies said...

A beautiful stylish Christmas card. A very nice design! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

debbi taylor said...

lovely card
love the layers
thank you for joining in the crafters cafe challenge
hugs
Debbi DT Member
http://taylor-madecrafts.blogspot.co.uk

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Margaret said...

Very pretty card. I like how you showcased your image in the circle. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge. Maggie, DT

Debbie said...

So cute! I love your fun image and wonderful papers!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

So cute! I love the traditional colors. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

chanya13 said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation.
Thank you for joining in with Sunny Day Crafting.
Hugs Agnieszka, chanya13

chanya13 said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation.
Thank you for joining in with Let's Craft and Create.
Hugs Agnieszka, chanya13

Min said...

Just lovely creations for our Holiday Chaos Celebration!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Celebration!! We hope you'll join us again for this weeks challenges, both our Saturday challenge and our Stella Says Sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Holidays!
Min

Victoria Rowson said...

Beautiful card!! I love your colouring! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope that you join us again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

Mrs.B said...

This is a lovely card,
Thanks for sharing at TioT
Avril x