Kitty's Christmas
" Christmas Kitty " is a Fiki's Digital Stamp
Cat's Only Challenge : Krimbo Kitties
Bad Kitty's Craftroom : Christmas Kitty
Anything Goes @
Christmas @
52 Christmas Cards : Previous 2016 Challenge
The East Wind : Meowy Christmas







15 comments:
Love the colours on this, it's stunning. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT
A delightful card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos
Excellent card. I adore Fiki's image. Your card design is lovely . Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD and SUYP Cats Challenges.
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
So cute, AJ! Thanks so much for playing along with us in our challenge at Ike's World. Good luck and come play again.
NanaConnie DT
you made so cute card with my image!
hugs
Adorable image! Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week. Dena (DT)
This is such a cute card! Great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC!
Great colors and layering...adorable kitten with antlers...cute card. Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
What a fun card! Just love that image... **grin** Great job! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week-- Please come by again soon! ~ Ali (AHSC DT)
This is an adorable card! Such a cute kitty! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Jess - DT
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca
Great card, I love it. I love the colours. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!
Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
So adorable! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
What a FUN card! I love it, and your coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog!
Love the cat image and thank you for playing along with IKE's World Challenges
LOL! This one really made me smile! Super fun image! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this month! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs, Deborah, DT.
Post a Comment