I love how effective small details can be. Love the tilted paper! Thanks for participating over at AAA Cards Challenge. Be sure to leave a comment on the Design Team's blogs so you can get more chances to earn some great prizes for the birthday hop! Justine
Awe! So cute and perfect for our "bird" challenge. I love the colors you have chose and how they are not overpowering the image! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at the 2 Cute Ink challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again! Hugs, Sarah T
11 comments:
Gorgeous card, this is such a sweet image, love the colours in your layout too, Cathy x
Really eye catching colours and super cute image. Thanks for joining in AAA Cards birthday celebrations.
Awww this guys is the cutest :D
Your bird is a little cutie. Thanks for sharing your sweet card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
I LOVE your card! So CAS and yet bright and colorful!
Thanks for playing with us at 2 Cute Ink!
Monica - DT
What a gorgeous card, I am in love! The coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at IN{K}SPIRE_me this week! ~ Annemarie
I love how effective small details can be. Love the tilted paper! Thanks for participating over at AAA Cards Challenge. Be sure to leave a comment on the Design Team's blogs so you can get more chances to earn some great prizes for the birthday hop! Justine
Such a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at 2 CuteInk!
Carolyn DT
Awe! So cute and perfect for our "bird" challenge. I love the colors you have chose and how they are not overpowering the image! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at the 2 Cute Ink challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
Hugs, Sarah T
OMGosh! TOO CUTE! :) Thanks for joining in at AAA!
What a colorful and fun CAS card!
Post a Comment