" I love My Teddy " is an All Dressed Up Digital Stamp
{ the checks on Mr. Bear are colored in - not paper pieced.
I will take these comments as a compliment - thank you *U* }
{ the checks on Mr. Bear are colored in - not paper pieced.
I will take these comments as a compliment - thank you *U* }
All Dressed Up Challenge : Anything Goes w. ADU
Aud Sentiments : Cute + Sentiment
Anything Goes @



14 comments:
This is so adorable, I love your bears patterns he is so cute.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
Awww... this is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at our new blog! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner
This is adorable, I love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
This is just so cute and I love the plaid print you did on him. Thanks for joining in the All Dressed Up Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.
Hugs, Vannessa
All Dressed Up DT
Adorable! Love the addition of the plaid pattern. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.
This is so very sweet!!
Thank you so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!!
LOVE the teddy bear. Just adorable paper piecing. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx
Oh I say - this is so sweet. I love your paper piecing on the teddy bear. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up and Good Luck.
Sheila
*All Dressed Up DT*
Wow! The coloring looks just like paper piecing! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up Challenges.
Darling image and love the color choices. Sweet card and perfect sentiment for the sad look. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
super sweet card! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
sparkle & shine *~*
Very adorable card. Love your gorgeous coloring! Well down. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.
A wonderful CAS style card, cute teddy bear! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy
Sweet card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments.
Love n hugs
Marie
Post a Comment