just saying . . .
" Fat Mice - flower " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
Catch The Bug Challenge : Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge : Many Layers
Hiding In My Craftroom : die cuts
Cuttlebug Mania : stamps + die cuts
Little Clouds Die Cuts -- Frantic Stamper - Precision Die
Anything Goes @
Other @
Natalie and Amy : animals
Paper Creators Crafts : animals
Oddball Stamps : spring
Deep Ocean Challenge : flowers
Simon Says {Wed} : sentimental
As You Like It : Land or Sea? Why?
{ Land - I like my feet on solid ground }
Digitally Sweet : April showers - May flowers
All Sorts Challenge : April showers - May flowers
Pixie's Crafty Workshop : snippets
{ both DP's are scraps }






18 comments:
Lovely card and I am with you I couldn't agree more Land all the way! hugs me xx
A lovely bright and cheery card AJ.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and hope you have a good weekend.
B x
Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'April showers bring May flowers' challenge and good luck Susan x
Another fabulous card! thank you for joining us again at Ruby's Rainbow
Shaz DT
Adorable project, thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week!
This is really cute! I love this color combo: bright, happy and cheerful! You did an awesome job! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Create and Inspire! Hope to see you again!
Crafty hugs :)
Francesca (DT)
What a little cutie. xxx
Great card and love the scene you created. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.
Wonderful AJ - I do love how you worked the clouds!
Hugs
Di xx
What a GREAT card, love the cloud cut outs and the layered clouds and lovely image and colouring too. Thank you for playing with us at Digitally Sweet Challenges, hope to see you again.
just adore this card. I think what you did with the clouds is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps challenge. Hugs, Monika DT.
Such a cute card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Jo x
Beautiful card. I really like your card design. And I love the scallop circle that mimics the plate In our photo challenge.
Heather G
Crafty Creations Challenges
This is surely wonderful. I love how you use the negative of the punched clouds to enhance your background. Very clever! So delighted you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new challenge started today so, I hope you link with us again. Leaving you with God's inspiration in Ephesians 3:16-18 which says, "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ." Hugs always!
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Stunning card! I love your take on the sketch, papers and the colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma
So cute, lovely papers and image. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carol xx
This is such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Create and Inspire
susan s
This is an fabulous card, such a sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
Pauline
x
I'm having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Post a Comment