You're Sweet
" Cupcake Peeker " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
Catch The Bug Challenge : Anything Goes
Anything Goes @
Other @
Pixie's Crafty Workshop : Snippets
Loves to Scrap Challenge : Dots and/or Stripes
Simon Says : A is for ...
{ Adorable }
Tuesday Throwdown : Friendship
Scrappy Moms : in the Kitchen




15 comments:
Adorable card and such a sweet image! Thanks for joining our Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
This is adorable...fab colouring!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms!! DT Lee-Ann :)
Oh how adorable AJ! I would say 'what a sweetie' but that might be too much of a pun :)
Hugs
Di xx
Super coloring and layout for this sweet image. Cute! Thanks for joining us over at Catch the Bug and good luck in the challenge!
I get to comment on thus with my other DT hat on. I love this cute image and you've done a great job with the sketch :) thanks fir joining us at TTCRD this week and good luck
Andrea x
Oh AJ, she is adorable! Thanks for joining us for the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog this week. I’m holding thumbs that you are one of the lucky winners! Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT
Such a cute image! Great design! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
Such a gorgeous and adorable card. The is sooooo cute with beautiful colors. Love it! Thanks for playing alobg with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Huggies!!
Very cute! An adorable image and great layout! I really like the red flowers peeking out from beneath the image panel. Thanks for playing with LTSCB's Dots & Stripes challenge.
Cute image and sweet design! Love how he is peeking out! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
What an adorable image :) Great job colouring!
Thanks for joining in on our Dots and Strips challenge - Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.
OMGoodness - so stinkin' cute!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
- Mel
I hope it's not too cheesy if I say this card is very sweet! LOL Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! *Dawn*
What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap
Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge.
TTFN
Post a Comment