Hi AJ I'm glad you're feeling better, nothing worse than feeling sick. Love your sweet card this week and what a cute image and colours. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck. Hugs Kathie SSW2~DT
I LOVE this image!! Haven't visited Melon Headz in awhile... I must go visit soon!! Wonderful card - so glad you played along with us AJ!! Blessings to you!! Sally
5 comments:
Fantastic! This card is so happy! Hope that you are back to 100% soon.
~Jo, SSW2-DT
Hi AJ I'm glad you're feeling better, nothing worse than feeling sick. Love your sweet card this week and what a cute image and colours. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
What a sweet Thank you card. What a great die that you used for the adorable image. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT
Such a sweet image and lovely happy papers. Thank you for joining in with us again this week. Anne SSW2-DT
I LOVE this image!! Haven't visited Melon Headz in awhile... I must go visit soon!! Wonderful card - so glad you played along with us AJ!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally
Post a Comment