a Cute and Quick Easter Card
using a Manga Kawaii Chibi Bunny
Blogger is still not allowing me upload pictures in Explorer.
Edit : April 6 2015
I had to download Google Chrome in order to upload the pictures.
I have posted this card on Facebook
in the Classy Cards n Such Fan Page
Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge : Bunnies Rule
Lotus Pendants Die Cut - Classy Cards 'N Such Shop
Kawaii Chibi Bunny is a Flonzcraft Clear Stamp
Yours Truly By Diana : Classy Cards N Such Bunnies Rule
Easter @
DL Art {bi-weekly}
Other @
Whimsy Inspires : use a Die Cut
Ruby's Rainbow : Bunnies




11 comments:
A.J. I went to FB to see your card and it is so cute. Love the rabbit ears. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.
AJ - Could you please put your picture of your creation in this blog post? It should be showing here since you linked this blog for our challenge. It's not good to have to click on another link to go to Facebook to view your creation. Thank You
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Thank you, A.J. for joining our weekly challenge at Classy Cards n' Such. Such beautiful colors and textures you created behind your "bunny". I hope you will join us again next week!
Mindy~CCNS~DT
Thank you AJ for entering our challenge with your adorable card at Classy Cards 'n Such. I had a blogger picture issue a year or so ago, the only way I was able to "fix it" was to use Google Chrome instead of internet Explorer..it solved the problem....hope to see you back for our next weeks challenge "Simply Yellow"
AJ, Don't you just love BLogger when it won't cooperate? I checked the card out on FB and it's adorable. Thanks so much for entering our "Easter" challenge at Pattie's Creations this week and I look forward to seeing your wonderful cards again.
NanaConnie DT
Your card is lovely! Thanks so much for playing with Classy Cards 'n Such this week and I hope you can join us next week for the "Simply Yellow" Challenge too! Good luck with blogger - sometimes that's a challenge. :)
Adorable image. Thanks for joining us for our Use a Die Polkadoodles Challenge
Karon DT, Polkadoodles
Great card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our Bunnies challenge.
Hugs Helen P (DT) xx
This is so cute - glad you got the photo issue sorted with IE. Blogger can be a real pain at times, but it is a Google thing which is why it works better in Chrome! Typical though! Thanks for joining the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.
Hugs, Vannessa
This is perfect for our current challenge “Easter” at Pattie’s Creations. What a cute image too! Thanks for joining us!
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!
Thanks for playing in our "EASTER" Challenge #109!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!
Post a Comment