Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Ladybug Swing

thinking of you
 
" Ladybug " is an Imagine That...Digi By Kris
 
Imagine That...Digis By Kris : Use Any ITDBK Digital
 
 
 
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Sentimental Sundays : Seeing Red
 Perfectly Rustics : Wings
 Craft Challenge : Decoupage

14 comments:

Loll said...

This is so adorable AJ!! :) Cute image and made even cuter with your layering ... lots of added dimension on this! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Sue said...

Such a cute image! thanks for joining us at TTPH hugs Sue DT x

MagsB said...

Oh how sweet is that image?! Your decoupaging is fab, I wish I was that accurate lol!!! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Sharnee Torrents said...

Oh a ladybird for our wings challenge!! HOw creative! thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!
SMiles SHarnee :)

butterfly dream cards said...

Oh wow what a super card.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Anonymous said...

LoVing your ladybug. Just adorable. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH for this week's challenge.

DT Pam

Unknown said...

Awww what a little cutie bug. Thanks for joining in with our use some flowers challenge at TTPH this time.
hugs
Dawn TTPH DT xxx

Kylie said...

So bright and fun, AJ! I love that you popped the flowers up. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Unknown said...

Such an adorable image and so well coloured too! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

Cathie Borowski said...

I love the simplicity of this card, it really showcases the image. Thank you for joining the Perfectly Rustics Wings Challenge. Cathie DT.

Kristine said...

Awww, what a sweet card - love that you decoupaged it :) Thanks so much for sharing and linking up to our "Use any Imagine That! digi" challenge!! xx Kris

Kim Butterworth said...

Ohh, I do like a lady bird and this one is no exception. Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Edwina said...

Hi AJ, I love your card. The ladybugs are always so cheerful. I like this CAS design you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown DT for Imagine That!

tonniesfreubelhoek.blogspot.com said...

it's beautiful thanks for joining us at imagine that this month and good luck with the draw
hugs Tonnie