Cute card! That's a sweet image!!Thanks for playing with us this week at TMS!!
This is a sweet card! I like the colors you used! Thanks for joining our " Have a heart " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog. NatasjaDT Lacy Sunshine
Very charming creation with a wonderful design, love the coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge. Barb
So cute, I love the layers. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute card! That's a sweet image!!
Thanks for playing with us this week at TMS!!
This is a sweet card! I like the colors you used! Thanks for joining our " Have a heart " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.
Natasja
DT Lacy Sunshine
Very charming creation with a wonderful design, love the coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge. Barb
So cute, I love the layers. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Post a Comment