Really cute card!! Love the blues!! I almost feel like that little guy---very frosty and cold here!! Thank you for joining us at the Through the Craft Room Door challenge! Hugs Darcy
What a fun design with those staggered panels! I love the touches of blue with the neutral background along with that fun sentiment! Thanks for joining Deedee's January progressive challenge!
6 comments:
Great coloring! Perfect card for this cold weather!
This is an adorable card. I really like the colors. Looks just like winter.
Really cute card!! Love the blues!! I almost feel like that little guy---very frosty and cold here!! Thank you for joining us at the Through the Craft Room Door challenge!
Hugs
Darcy
What a super sweet image AJ and a great take on the sketch! Hazel x
Too cute.
What a fun design with those staggered panels! I love the touches of blue with the neutral background along with that fun sentiment! Thanks for joining Deedee's January progressive challenge!
Post a Comment