Wow....crayons - really? How wonderful this turned out!!! We often forget that the roots of our creativity are sometimes the best way to begin again. Adorable card, which is perfect!
I am loving your take on the sketch and all of the paper is simply fabulous but I really just want to squish that rabbit. Thank you for rockin our anything goes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Hi AJ! I was looking at the cards entered into a challenge and yours just popped at me!! What a great card for Easter or spring!! Can't believe you used crayons--just awesome!! Hugs Darcy
8 comments:
Wow....crayons - really? How wonderful this turned out!!! We often forget that the roots of our creativity are sometimes the best way to begin again. Adorable card, which is perfect!
Wow AJ..this card is fantastic...love the crayon effect. Thank you for playing along with us at the Mod Squad Challenge.
I am loving your take on the sketch and all of the paper is simply fabulous but I really just want to squish that rabbit. Thank you for rockin our anything goes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Tamie DT
Fantstic colouring I like the image and your card.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
xxx Michelle(DT)
Hi AJ!
I was looking at the cards entered into a challenge and yours just popped at me!! What a great card for Easter or spring!! Can't believe you used crayons--just awesome!!
Hugs
Darcy
Adorable card AJ. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
So adorable
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Jo x
Beautiful card! Love the colors and the easel style used.
Thanks for joining us at A Step in the Dark!
Hugs,
Julia
Post a Comment