I really like the lighthouse and the flowers and bling add a touch of whimsy. Thank you for sharing this lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole
Lovely card! Really love how the flowers are under the image panel! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! {hugs} Regan DT Coordinator
Oooh! what a FANTASTIC take on the sketch *claps* Love your colouring, and yes we have used similar dotty paper :) Thank you for joining in the fun at From The Heart Jo xx
Very nice card. I love the flowers poking out from behind the image. Thank you so much for joining in the Anything New Challenge at Sweet 7 Designs. -Mari K. Sweet 7 DT
This is a fabulous card, such pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts. Pauline x I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
15 comments:
I really like the lighthouse and the flowers and bling add a touch of whimsy. Thank you for sharing this lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings, Carole
You have coloured this image so well and the papers are lovely. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
Beautiful card! I like the colours! Thanks for joining our " Sparkly and New " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.
Natasja
DT Lacy Sunshine
Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Sparkly and New
Hugs
Dewi
Lovely card! Really love how the flowers are under the image panel! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan
DT Coordinator
Oooh! what a FANTASTIC take on the sketch *claps*
Love your colouring, and yes we have used similar dotty paper :)
Thank you for joining in the fun at From The Heart
Jo xx
Fabulous card, AJ ! I like how you´ve used the flowers for the half circle and your coloring - just WOW !!
Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!
Very nice card. I love the flowers poking out from behind the image. Thank you so much for joining in the Anything New Challenge at Sweet 7 Designs.
-Mari K.
Sweet 7 DT
What a beautiful card!! Love the flower and the colors you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
Beautiful - love the flowers underneath the image.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's.
Helen x
A wonderful uplifting card, love the lighthouse image. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog this fortnight.
Hugs,
Sandy
Very nice card!!! I love the embellisment!! Thank you for joining our challenge. Ana Isabel DT Fitztown
This is a fabulous card, such pretty colours.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
Pauline
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely card, fabby colours and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments.
Love n hugs
Marie
Love the lighthouse and the sentiment,
Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs
Post a Comment