Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blue Bear

thinking of you
 
" Beary Thoughtful " is a Beccy's Place Digital Stamp
 
 
{ sponsored by Beccy's Place }
 
 
 
 
 
the inside
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @

5 comments:

Beccy said...

I love your card AJ!!! You have done a fantastic job on the colouring... the watercolour background looks awesome, as does the little bear! I think you did a great job interpreting the sketch too. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Crafting with Darcy said...

AJ, what a great card!! I love the background and the bear image so much!! The inside is so nice, too!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!
Hugs
Darcy

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love your bear all in blue.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing another super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 64 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper January challenge. x

LeslieT said...

Such an awesome project- I love every single detail! :) Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the 3 Girl JAM "Anything Goes With Ribbon" challenge this month!
Hugs,
Leslie, 3 Girl JAM DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! With SU
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Crafty Cardmakers and more DT
3 Girl JAM DT