Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Winter Kisses

Frosty Winter Kisses
 
 
 
 
" Hayden Fairy " is a Paper Makeup Stamps Digital Image
 
there is a secret message hidden behind her
 
Crafting By Designs : Christmas / Winter
Handmade Harbour :  Winter Fun
Simon Says : (Wed) : Anything goes
Sweet Stamps : Holidays
 


6 comments:

Heather said...

Such a sweet card, a lovely design and fabulous layering - Hayden Fairy is adorable!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Jacqueline DH said...

What a lovely card! I like the beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining CCWS!

Gr. Jacqueline

Cherished said...

Very Pretty Card. Thanks for sharing at Handmade Harbour.

Sue said...

This so so sweet! I like how your checked layer echoes the pattern on her skirt. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Donna K said...

What a sweet card, AJ! Love how you added the sliding sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com today begins our red & green challenge. I hope you'll drop by and share with us again soon! ~Donna K

Renata said...

Great card and great stamp!! Thanks for joining us at CCWS this week.