Catch The Bug Holiday CHAOS Celebration !
Day 6 : Photo Inspiration
Use the Bugaboo Stamps Freebie Friday
(you can download HERE on Friday, 12/6)
and the photo above as the inspiration.
My Project :
" Christmas Kids : Girl 2 " is a Bugaboo Digital Image
Mojo Monday : Sketch
Penny's Challenges : Tic Tac Toe /Bingo
{Bow - Pearls - Ribbon}
Creative Fingers : Anything Goes
Polkadoodles : Anything Christmas




4 comments:
Just saw that you stopped by my bog to check out b=my Christmas tags. I thought I'd return the favor. This is a very cute card! I'm going to start following your blog and hope you will come by again and follow mine as well or you can like my FB page by following the link below. Have a great day and a Merry Christmas!
Melissa Miranda
www.facebook.com/MMirandaCreations?ref=hl
Well I was going to start following our blog, but I don't see a link for it on your blog. I enjoyed stopping by any way.
Fab, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx
Such a darling card.
Great take on the sketch and wonderful combined with the bingo.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers
Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
Scrapper's Delights Sponsor-Coördinator
Post a Comment