Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Smudgy Jar

 
Glass Bottles / Jars
 
My Idea:
 
I used my new Smeared Ink Set Specimen Jar
 
 

 
a close-up of the whole jar and the backside inside without the little jars
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Paper Take Weekly : Flower Power
Inky Impressions : anything with wings
 QKR Stampede : Don't bug me

11 comments:

MaryH said...

What a great take on your inspiration bottles. I can see that you had a lot of imagination at work here, to create this work of art. Great project, and TFS

Danni said...

Very nice! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
Danni~Inky Impressions DT

Tanya said...

wow great job. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

DIANA L. said...

This is so Unique I love this idea!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great day my friend
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow this is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at sweetstampsblog.com!
Lisa

Shelley said...

Fantastic! I am so glad I have come here to see the other photos of this piece, I love the jars in a jar, such a creative and brilliant piece. So glad you joined in with my challenge on the smeared and smudged forum xx

Unknown said...

I've never seen this done before, how very interesting. So much detail and creativity. I'm really impressed!
Thanks for joining the "Don't Bug Me" challenge at QKR this week. Great submission!
Trudy, DT

Brenda said...

Wow this is so cool!! I love your take on the inspiration bottle and I love your imagination! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

simply monica said...

Super cool project love this. Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps.com be sure to check back next week challenge!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Cool project! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

Deonna B said...

I love it when people think out of the box. What a Great project! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with TTCRD.