Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bug Meowy Christmas

Wishing you a Meowy Christmas
 
 
Catch The Bug : Photo Inspiration         Paper Take Weekly: Sketch
                                                                     (rotated counter clockwise)
 
Festive Friday : Card for a youth
Dream Valley : for a child
Hobby House : Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas : Something Cute
Crafty Ribbons : Anything goes with ribbon
 Crafty Boots: Christmas
Moxie Fab World : Christmas Cards

12 comments:

Sharon said...

This is such and adorable card.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
Hugs Sharon. x

Hazel said...

Awww how cute is that image - delightful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 139 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Sweet little kitty Christmas card, lovely design.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Anonymous said...

beautiful thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House for our Christmas Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Kathy said...

This is just adorable. Love the image and the nontraditional colors for a holiday card. Super cute. Thanks for playing along with the inspiration challenge at Catch the Bug!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey AJ! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Cards Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Stephanie said...

Great job on the card! That "Meowy Christmas" sentiment is absolutely adorable!

Geri said...

Well, how cute is this card and that sentiment!!! LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun of this challenge at FF!!

Ardyth said...

What a sweet image! I love the bright colours you've chosen! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

What a fun, unexpected colour scheme for a Christmas card, and I love the sentiment - kids would get such a charge over that! Thanks for playing with Festive Friday!

karen said...

Love your take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at PTW, Karenx

Macarena said...

I love the idea! This is so uncommon and so out of the stream! I love the stamp. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-)
Hugs, Macarena DT