Great looking card. I love the image and how you made it pop. Thanks for joining our Back to School Challenge at Delightful Challenges.~~ChrisDC-DT
Really cute! Thanks for entering the ClearlyiStamp School Time Challenge. Debbie McNamee CiSCDT
This is so sweet. What a fun image to color. great job at that tooThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #116 Back to school !! challenge, Have a great dayDIANA L.http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Perfect for back to school! Love the layers and dimension! Thanks so much for joining our "August – OH SCRAP" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!DarleneShelly's Images Design TeamSHELLY’S IMAGES BLOGDAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Oh, how cute!! This little dog is adorable and your layout is fabulous. Thanks for playing with the Clearly iStamp Challenge.
Oh my gosh, I love this adorable image! Great idea to flip the sketch, too. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.Hugs,LarelynSr. Designer
What a sweet note card! So glad you joined us for Clearly iStamp's School Time Challenge.{hugs}Debbie
I like how the image is on a little note card. Also like how you flipped and put the banners on the bottom.Thanks for playing in Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge #5 - School Time
This is SOOOOOOO cute! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the layout. Great job! Thanks for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown.
It's lovely.Thanks so much for joining us at Shelly's Images!Hugs MirandaShelly's Images Design Team
This is very cute! I just love the fun, bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
So cute and funny stuff great job!Hug KimPlease visit my site hhtp://www.DigiDarlaDesigns.com if you have time...
This is ADORABLE! Thanks for playing with as Louby Lou♥
This is sooo cute!! Love your image! Thank you so much for joining us at Clearly iStamp!--Hugs, Katy DT :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Great looking card. I love the image and how you made it pop. Thanks for joining our Back to School Challenge at Delightful Challenges.
~~Chris
DC-DT
Really cute! Thanks for entering the ClearlyiStamp School Time Challenge. Debbie McNamee CiSCDT
This is so sweet. What a fun image to color. great job at that too
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #116 Back to school !! challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Perfect for back to school! Love the layers and dimension! Thanks so much for joining our "August – OH SCRAP" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images Design Team
SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Oh, how cute!! This little dog is adorable and your layout is fabulous. Thanks for playing with the Clearly iStamp Challenge.
Oh my gosh, I love this adorable image! Great idea to flip the sketch, too. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn
Sr. Designer
What a sweet note card! So glad you joined us for Clearly iStamp's School Time Challenge.
{hugs}
Debbie
I like how the image is on a little note card. Also like how you flipped and put the banners on the bottom.
Thanks for playing in Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge #5 - School Time
This is SOOOOOOO cute! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the layout. Great job! Thanks for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown.
It's lovely.
Thanks so much for joining us at Shelly's Images!
Hugs Miranda
Shelly's Images Design Team
This is very cute! I just love the fun, bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
So cute and funny stuff great job!
Hug
Kim
Please visit my site hhtp://www.DigiDarlaDesigns.com if you have time...
This is ADORABLE! Thanks for playing with as Louby Lou♥
This is sooo cute!! Love your image! Thank you so much for joining us at Clearly iStamp!--Hugs, Katy DT :)
Post a Comment