The UnstampaBelles Challenge asked us to CASE a DT
I Chose Cathy :
Here is My Take:
The Front and the Inside.
the tag reads : friends make us strong ( a rub on saying)
Charisma Cardz has a 3,2,1 Recipe which I followed:
3 Tea Cups - 2 Plain Papers - 1 Ribbon
5 comments:
such a pretty card ;-) thanks for casing my card ;-) thanks for joining in our CASE the DT challenge for Unstampabelles
Beautiful creation. Great case and love those cute tea cups. Thanks for joining our "3-2-1" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.
Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}
great take on Cathy's card. Love the little cups. Thank you for joining in our Unstampabelles challenge this month.
I like your interpretation of the work. And the inscription as accurate))
Lovely card, both inside and out! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week...hope you'll join us again soon!
Joyce xx
Post a Comment