Hambo Hoedown challenged us to use a Map this week.
I made a wall hanging with a quote from Jimmy Dean.
A Hambo Digital Image : Wind (Freebie)
The quote reads: "I can't change the direction of the win
but I can adjust my Sails" - Jimmy Dean-
A.R.T. (A Random Thursday Challenge) - Anything goes


4 comments:
Very nice project! I love your cloud, it goes perfect with the sentiment, super job! Thanx so much for joining us at ART for Anything Goes. Joanne
Clever creation and awesome sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
Darlene
A.R.T. DT
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS
What a great and fitting sentiment for thew wind digi image. Fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along in this weeks hambo hoedown
Great job with the challenge this week! The sentiment with this image is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Post a Comment