The Rainbow and Sentiment are compliments of BackToPaper (BTP)
on the CDAC Freebie Challenge. The Smiley Sunshine is a Paper Smooches Freebie
and their challenge is Crayons. I colored the rainbow and the rays of the sun in
crayon and used a rainbow of colors like crayons.
Use It Tuesday challenged us with Sunshine as the theme.
(using my hoarded supplies of Pop Dots - Brads - Papers)
the sketch is from There She Goes
BINGO
middle row down
Yellow - Die Cut (the circle behind the sun) - Green




7 comments:
Hi!
Very cute and colorful card! I think that the person who will get the card will be very happy with such a bright card! :)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge! :)
Laura
Such a fun, bright and creative card. Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge and taking the time to bless us with your talents. Hope you're having a GREAT week!
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
just joyful!!
Ok this card is jam packed with all kinds of fun things! Super colorful just as if you used every crayon in the pack which is the kind of folks I like best ;)
Thanks for playing PS Sparks!
SO cheerful and colorful! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG - hope you will join us for a new challenge tomorrow!
Super cute card very cheerful :)
This is sooooooooo fun! I love the rainbow papers/designs! FAB!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our Picture Perfect challenge! I hope you join in the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week-- it's a sketch:)
Post a Comment