The first image is from Nana Vic (NV). It is an umbrella.
Here is my take
The Colour Combo is from Friday Mashup - Crumb Cake - Pacific Point - Daffodil Delight.
I popped the umbrella out to make it have a feeling of being full of flowers -
which to be the challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenges.
The sketch came from Paper Take Weekly - where we were to use any former
Paper Take sketch. I chose Sketch #76.



8 comments:
What a colourful card, thanks for sharing with crafty ribbons challenge
P x
How pretty! I love what you did with the color combo. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.
Great job with the colors, they look great.
Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.
Lovely card such bright colours, thanks for playing along with crafty ribbons challenge. Rebecca x
Wow this really pops! :-) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you join us again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- I have Crafty Ribbons candy on my blog hop if you would like to enter! http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/all-crafts-challenge-blog-hop-and.html
Great use of the challenge colors.. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!
Such a pretty card! Great combination of bright colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!
Love your colors and the way you used the umbrella image. Thanks so much for sharing with us on CDAC!
Christine - CDAC DT
Post a Comment